Advertise on Travels with Children
Thank you for your interest in advertising on Travels with Children.
Travels with Children is a resource for families looking for travel and day-trip information. Families visit the site to read honest reviews on traveling to various sites with their children, as well as to find ideas for traveling with children.
Why advertise here?
Travels with Children is an excellent place to advertise your travel-related business or attraction.
- Site has been in existence since October of 2007.
- Consistent pattern of posting; averages three posts per week.
- Steadily growing readership via RSS in addition to 170,000+ annual pageviews and 100,000+ annual unique visitors.
- Author is active in social media, including Twitter, Stumbleupon, and Facebook, which drives traffic directly to the site.
- Pagerank of 4; high in Google listings for many sites/topics because I write about many places that are not well-advertised or widely written about on other sites.
Content on Travels with Children includes:
- Reviews of individual sites and attractions, including museums, historic sites, roadside attractions, and more.
- Information and tips for traveling with children.
- Regular posts highlighting other family-travel blog posts.
Travels with Children is known for:
- Honest reviews of sites and attractions.
- Nominated as “Best Local Blog” for Minneapolis/St. Paul by ParentsConnect.
Linda, aka “minnemom,” the author of Travels with Children, has written guest posts and is active in several travel communities, and for the Uptake Attractions Blog, with links back to this site.
Ad Units, Rates, and Policies:
- 125×125 block:
- $25.00: 1 month
- $67.50: 3 months
- $127.50: 6 months
- $240.00: 12 months
- 160×600 block:
- $50.00: 1 month
- $135.00: 3 months
- $255.00: 6 months
- $480.00: 12 months
- Guaranteed “above the fold” placement available for an additional $10/month, if space is available.
- All ads must be pre-paid; Paypal is preferred.
- Ads will automatically be invoiced for renewal at the end of each period.
- Ads should be geared toward travel or family life. I reserve the right to refuse any ad that I feel is inappropriate for or unrelated to this site.