Sep 16 2012

Finding More Fun: Family Travel Links, Back-to-School 2012

Our summer was full of experiences new and old, big and small, and plentiful enough to keep me from reading about what other travelers were doing.  Now that school has started, I’m catching up, and will share with you some of my favorite posts that came through my feed reader this summer.

Where did your summer travels take you?  I’m adding some of these places to my future-travel wish list.

That’s quite a list, isn’t it?  I’m already using several of these posts in planning our family’s next adventures.  What new places are on your wish-to-see list?

Published by at 10:03 pm under Family Travel Links
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments to “Finding More Fun: Family Travel Links, Back-to-School 2012”

1. Colleen Lanin on 16 Sep 2012 at 10:16 pm

Wowee! That IS quite a list. I’ve read many of these but I’m discovering a few new posts (and blogs!) here. Thanks for including a few Travel Mamas posts!

2. Steve on 17 Sep 2012 at 12:08 am

Wow! That is one very long list! I thought I’d been doing a lot of catching up over the last little bit, but you’ve put me to shame. Thanks so much for including some of More Kids Than Suitcases in your list, and for consolidating in one spot a bunch of the great stuff that was written this summer.
    Steve´s last [type] ..Stay Away From Seattle Day

3. Traci on 17 Sep 2012 at 7:55 pm

Thanks for including us! I can’t even imagine how long it took you to insert all these links!
    Traci´s last [type] ..Five Tips For Attending the San Gennaro Feast in New York City

4. Wendy Helm on 19 Sep 2012 at 10:31 pm

This is a great list!! Biltmore is great! The kids love Gatorland but I love the mountains. If any of your followers are looking to save money on car rentals, hotels or air fare they should consider joining a travel club. Vacation Experts International can save you tons of money on all sorts of travel!

5. Adam Sommer on 08 Oct 2012 at 2:49 pm

Thanks for including so many of my posts! I like your site equally as well…keep up all the good work!
    Adam Sommer´s last [type] ..Franklin County, Iowa: Harvest Tour 2012 Part I

6. Edward on 20 Apr 2013 at 3:44 am

Perfect! My wife and I travel to our favorite N Myrtle beach hotels every year but this year we will be accompanied by our youngest grandson! I was looking for a great place he could be entertained while we visit and I think the Myrtle Beach: Putt-Putt, Pancakes, and Penny Arcades you mentioned here sounds like just the perfect thing for a kid his age. Thanks for the helpful information on your blog!