May 02 2012

Finding More Fun: Family Travel Ideas, May 2012

I realize I’ve been away for a while; my time for the past month has been largely focused on an important community project.  Now I’m catching up, and look at all the of the interesting ideas I’ve found on other blogs.  I’m also trying something new by linking to these ideas on Pinterest.  Are you planning a summer vacation? Maybe you’ll find an idea or two on this list.

Published by at 4:04 pm under Family Travel Links
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments to “Finding More Fun: Family Travel Ideas, May 2012”

1. Tara @ TulipFamilyTravels on 02 May 2012 at 5:22 pm

Wow, that’s quite the list! A few of our favorite places (CA coast, Alaska), and a few cool ones that are new to me (those Legos in Iowa are amazing!). Thanks for including us.
    Tara @ TulipFamilyTravels´s last [type] ..Packing a Toddler’s Airplane Carry-on Bag

2. Sherri May on 02 May 2012 at 5:22 pm

Thanks for mentioning my post about the National Air and Space Museum!

3. Melissa on 02 May 2012 at 6:02 pm

Yay!!! Decorah, Iowa made the list!
    Melissa´s last [type] ..Living A Full Life: Kids, South Americans & Cameras

4. Debi on 02 May 2012 at 9:48 pm

Another amazing list! I’m honored to be among this group! Thank you so much for the shout out! :-)
    Debi´s last [type] ..Our May Day Basket Tradition

5. Mary @ The World Is A Book on 03 May 2012 at 12:06 am

Wow, this such a great roundup! I have a lot of wonderful posts to read. Thank you for doing this and for including us.

6. wandering educators on 03 May 2012 at 8:59 am

great list – VERY inspiring!!
    wandering educators´s last [type] ..The Dying City of Cività di Bagnoregio, Italy

7. Colleen Lanin on 03 May 2012 at 11:58 am

Thanks so much for including Travel Mamas in your round-up! Now, I have to go read the rest of the articles (and figure out Pinterest)!
    Colleen Lanin´s last [type] ..Parrot MINIKIT+ Review and Giveaway for Hands-Free Cell Phone Use in the Car

8. Lisa on 03 May 2012 at 1:12 pm

What an amazing list! Thanks so much for including my post on Panning for Gold in Alaska.
    Lisa´s last [type] ..Le Jet d’Eau (The Fountain)

9. Jan's Travel and Tours on 04 May 2012 at 12:47 am

Thanks for sharing the list of beautiful sights that can be a perfect destination for family trip.
    Jan’s Travel and Tours´s last [type] ..Bali Tour Package

10. Laura on 07 May 2012 at 7:25 am

Your list worths gold for parents with small kids! Thanks for sharing it!
    Laura´s last [type] ..Easter of a different kind