Feb 07 2011

Finding More Fun: Family Travel Links, Winter 2011

As I look out my window, it’s a beautiful sunny day.  Our swingset is buried in snow up to the cross bars, the only thing I can see that’s not white are trees and some exposed gravel on the road, and it’s finally warmed up to 1 above with a windchill of 17 below.  I’m dreaming of warmer places and starting to think about summer vacation plans, so it’s a good time to see what other bloggers have been writing about.  I hope you’ll enjoy these recent posts.

7 Comments to “Finding More Fun: Family Travel Links, Winter 2011”

1. Arrows Sent Forth on 07 Feb 2011 at 5:57 pm

Thanks for the mentions! I loved your post on tips for parents visiting children’s museums… we ran into a few parents who really needed to read that before visiting! :)

2. Lisa @ Oahu Mom on 07 Feb 2011 at 6:00 pm

Wow, sounds cold there! I think 2 above is the coldest weather I’ve been in and I have to say I didn’t enjoy it.

Thank you so much for including me in your warm weather destination list. If you ever head this way yourself definitely let me know!

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Linda, Oahu Mom. Oahu Mom said: RT @minnemom: Finding More Fun: Family Travel Links, Winter 2011 http://bit.ly/fvGr1o [...]

4. Carolina on 07 Feb 2011 at 7:51 pm

It hit 80 degrees here this weekend. Even though it won’t last, it gets me thinking about summer for sure.
    Thanks for the mention.

5. Debi on 08 Feb 2011 at 12:07 am

What a great list – thanks for including me! Can’t imagine coping with temps as cold as you’ve got. Hang in there & keep dreaming. Spring will be here before you know it!

6. alexa008 on 05 Oct 2011 at 6:35 am

yay! thank you for sharing those great list, i’ll be checking them one by one :)

7. Lucy on 02 Nov 2011 at 4:04 am

sweet! thanks for the ideas :)