May 11 2010
Let’s see what the family-travel bloggers have been writing about lately. Do any of these posts give you summer-vacation inspiration?
- 5 More Fab Freebies in New York City at We Just Got Back.
- Spring Hiking at Ledges State Park (Iowa) at Family Rambling.
- Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden in Springfield, MA, at Eccentric Roadside.
- Sealife Aquarium (CA) at Double the Adventure.
- Daytrip: Olympia (WA) with Kids at Cascadia Kids.
- Zoos in North Dakota at Uptake Attractions.
- COSI (Columbus, Ohio) at Backseat Traveler.
- The Kalamazoo (MI) Air Zoo at Trips with a Twist.
- Lawrence Hall of Science (Berkeley, CA) at Kids Go West.
- Minnehaha Park (Minneapolis) at A Closer Look at Flyover Land.
- South Dakota’s Five Wackiest Attractions at Jurnii.
- Five Things to Do in Boston at Wandering Off.
- 9 Things to Do with Kids in Boston at You Must Be Trippin’.
- Legoland (San Diego, CA) at Uptake Attractions.
- Murphys Suites (Murphys, CA) at Tripping with Kids.
- Five Unusual Places Your Kids Will Like to Stay at Trekaroo.
- Atlanta with Kids: Secret to Entertaining Kids at Turner Field Stadium at The Q Family Adventures.
- Hormel’s SPAM Museum (Austin, MN) at The Vacation Gals.
- Family Adventures in Eau Claire, WI, at Road Trips for Families.
- 8 Things All Kids Should See in D.C. at On the Go with Amy.
- Furnace Creek Ranch, Death Valley, CA, at Pit Stops for Kids.
- Seeing the Grand Canyon with Kids by Train at Travel Savvy Mom.
- Crystal Skulls at the Dakota Dinosaur Museum (Dickinson, ND) at Travel Legendary North Dakota.
- 15 Places Every Kid Should See at Budget Travel.
- Top 10 Tips for Traveling with Kids at Little Nomads.
Wow! Quite a list again this time. I hope you find a gem or two that you can use in your family trip-planning.