Dec 06 2009
I know it’s been a while since I scoured my feed reader for good family travel links, but I haven’t forgotten. There’s just been a lot of hustle and bustle getting in the way. So, without further excuses, I present this long-overdue edition of “Finding More Fun.”
- Theresa from Six Suitcase Travel, one of my favorite sites when looking for a hotel room for our family, writes about Best Hotel Chains for large families at Travel Savvy Mom.
- Five Fab Freebies in San Antonio at We Just Got Back.
- Santa Barbara Zoo at Double the Adventure.
- Five Fun Stocking Stuffers for Traveling Kids at Travel Savvy Mom.
- Children’s Museum in Easton, MA, at Crazy Kids Boston.
- Fun in Washington, D.C. at Trekaroo.
- Ruben H. Fleet Science Center in San Diego at Kids Go West.
- Family Travel in New Mexico: The 50 States Series at Family Travel Guide.
- Jen at Cents in the Cities took her family to Nickelodeon Universe and had a great time.
- Recent posts I’ve written at Uptake about Minneapolis’ Minnehaha Falls, Minot, ND’s Scandinavian Heritage Park, and Philadelphia’s Please Touch Museum.
- Beyond Disney: Things to Do with Kids in Orlando at On the Go with Amy.
- 8 New York City Attractions Made Just for Kids at Frommer’s.
- 5 Tips for Taking a Toddler to an Art Museum at Wandering Off.