Jul 20 2009
Summer has been crazily fun so I’m off schedule on my roundup posts. For the rest of the summer, I’ll try to fit them in whenever possibly, and will attempt to resume my Wednesday schedule after school starts.
Here are some fun ideas from the past week or two:
- Biking Northern Michigan’s Betsie Valley Trail at Midwest Guest.
- Theo Chocolate Factory with Kids (Seattle, WA) at DeliciousBaby.
- The Big Island: Five Family Favorites (Hawaii) at Travel Savvy Mom.
- Family Travel in South Carolina: The 50 States Series at Family Travel Guide.
- Free Fun at the Crown Center (Kansas City, MO) at The Mother of All Trips.
- Ray’s Splash Planet in Charlotte, NC, at Uptake Attractions.
- Times Square with Kids? Of Course! at Uptake Vacations.
- Conquering the Sleeping Bear Dune Climb at Midwest Guest.
- Prospect Park Zoo, Brooklyn, NY, at NYCityMama.
- The Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis, at The Mother of All Trips.
- Sony Wonder Technology Lab (New York, NY) at Mommy Poppins.
- 5 Indoor Soft-Play Areas around Atlanta at Atlanta with Kid Travel Blog.
- Battleship Cove, Fall River, MA, at Have Kid Will Travel.
- The Road to Bodie (CA Ghost Town) at Travels with Baby.
- The Iowa State Fair at Uptake Attractions.
- Chattahoochee Nature Center with Kids at Atlanta with Kid.
- Chattanooga, TN, at Atlanta with Kid. (My kids would love the Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel!)
- The Pacific Science Center (Seattle, WA) at FlyAway Cafe.
- 3 Ways to Plan a National Park Vacation Online at Frommers.
- 7 Tips for Taking Children to Art Galleries at It’s a Small World After All.