Jul 09 2009
My favorite family-travel posts from the past week:
- New England Aquarium and The Boston Freedom Trail, Boston, MA, at Have Kid Will Travel.
- My Kids’ Picks: Best of Yosemite at Kids Go West.
- Liberty Science Center (Jersey City, NJ) at NYCityMama.
- Fun Interactive Fountains for Kids around Atlanta at Atlanta with Kid.
- Garden of the Gods (Colorad0) at SixSuitcaseTravel.
- Best Things to Do around Flagstaff, AZ, at Traveling Mamas.
- Hoh Rain Forest (Olympic National Park, Washington) at Suite101.
- International Spy Museum (Washington, D.C.) at RoadsideAmerica.
- Atlanta: Five Free Things to Do with Kids at Travel Savvy Mom.
- The Alaska Native Heritage Center in Anchorage at Suite101.
- Why People Visit Split Rock Lighthouse (Minnesota) at Split Rock Lighthouse.
- Five Reasons Not to Go to DisneyWorld on Your Summer Vacation at Uptake Vacations.
- Japanese Tea Garden (Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA) at Journey into Unschooling.
- Lost River Gorge, White Mountains, New Hampshire, at Uptake Attractions.
- The High Museum of Art Atlanta with Kids at Atlanta with Kid.
- 5 Essential Stops on Washington State’s Olympic Peninsula at Fodor’s.
- Family Travel in South Dakota: The 50 States Series at Family Travel Guide.
- Gettysburg Family Vacation (PA) at Travelmuse.
- Homewood Suites at Travel Savvy Mom.
- Top 10 Cruise Ships for Children at Tripso.
- Five Reasons to Hike with Your Kids at Travel Savvy Mom.
- Camping with Children: The Basics at A Frog Mom in California (by way of Frisco Kids).
- Tips on Bicycle Etiquette at TravelingMom.
Until next week, happy travels!