May 27 2009
Only three days of school left for us and then we can hit the road without the restrictions of a school calendar. (Note: There will be no carnival for the next two weeks because I’ll be off adventuring with my kids.)
- Aboard the Jonathan Padelford in St. Paul, MN, at A Closer Look at Flyover Land.
- Bunker Hill Monument, Charlestown, MA, at Uptake Attractions.
- Fossil Rim Wildlife Center in Glen Rose, TX, at Uptake Attractions.
- Affordable Family Fun on South Padre Island, TX, at Best Kid Friendly Travel.
- All-American Roadtrips: Five Family Favorites at TravelSavvy Mom.
- Randall Museum in San Francisco, CA, at Frisco Kids.
- Top Free or Cheap Things to Do in Denver at Traveling Mamas.
- Ten National Park Treasures at TravelMuse.
- Five Things You Might Want to Take Camping with Toddlers at Heading North after Naptime.
- Summer Family Roadtrips at Travelblogs.
- How to Choose a Destination for Family Travel at DeliciousBaby.
- Thoughts Before Going on a Family RV Travel Trip at Family RV Fun.
- Houston Space Center Trip Report at One Family’s Blog.