May 13 2009
Everyone must be thinking about summer vacations, because I found a lot of great family-travel idea posts this week.
- Family Travel in Virginia: The 50 States Series at Family Travel Guide.
- Charlotte, NC: Five Family Favorites at Travel Savvy Mom.
- 103 things to do with kids in San Francisco at The Mommy Files.
- Best Free or Cheap Things to Do in Los Angeles at Traveling Mamas.
- Kidspace Children’s Museum in Pasadena at Uptake Vacations.
- Knoebels Amusement Park in Elysburg, PA, at The Savvy Grouse.
- Five Free Things to Do in Little Rock, AR, at Suite101.
- How to See Boston in One Day at Uptake Attractions.
- Hawaiian History for Kids at TravelMuse.
- 5 Things to Do in Clearwater, FL, at Uptake Vacations.
- Lady Liberty’s Crown to Reopen at Travel Babel.
- Four Fun Pit-Stops between Portland, OR, and San Francisco, CA, at DeliciousBaby.
- Kid-Friendly Summer Fun in Downtown Boston at Best Kid Friendly Travel.
- Family Travel to Philadelphia at Kathika.
- Collect Pressed Pennies at On the Go with Amy.
- Great Wolf Lodge Hotel and Waterpark with Preschoolers (Grand Mound, WA) at DeliciousBaby.
- Top 20 Attractions in San Diego, Part 1 at Uptake Attractions.
- Alexandria, VA, with Kids at DeliciousBaby.
- Kid-Friendly Summer Activities in Traverse City, MI, at Best Kid Friendly Travel.
- Summer Hot Spots in Austin, TX, at Best Kid Friendly Travel.
- Traveling with a Child with Autism at The Adventures of Mr. Busypants.
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland for $1300 at The Digerati Life.
- Traveling While Pregnant: Timing Your Trip at DeliciousBaby.
- Adventures in Motherhood at Family Adventure Guidebooks.
- Basic Camping First Aid at Camping Earth.
- Brandywine Falls in the Cuyahoga National Park at Anthony McCune.
P.S. Do you mind clicking on the button at the right to vote for me for best local blog? It only takes a second, I promise!