Apr 29 2009
Here’s this week’s list of my favorite family travel posts. Some were submitted through the Carnival of Family Travel, and some I pulled from blogs I read regularly.
I admit that my motivation is partly selfish for these posts; this is my way of bookmarking sites I’d like to visit someday, and by using the post tags, I can quickly pull up a list of family-friendly places to visit in a particular state or city. I hope readers find it useful as well.
My favorite this week is the baby eagle camera. My kids are getting tired of hearing the eagle sounds!
Have a great weekend! Do you have any fun planned?
- I love it when I hear of a new Minnesota place to visit! Best Kid Friendly Travel highlights the MN Air National Guard Museum in Minneapolis.
- Details on the Museum Adventure Passes at Cents in the Cities.
- Tips for Surviving a Sickcaction at Travel Savvy Mom.
- Tips for attending the Blue Angels practice session in Pensacola, Florida, at Heading North After Naptime.
- Great Lakes National Parks at Midwest Guest
- Traveling with Children at Nomadic Matt’s Travel Site
- Cheapflight’s Kids’ Airport Diversion Guide at On the Go with Amy
- The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta at The Q Family Adventure
- Children’s Museum in Bloomsburg, PA, at the Savvy Grouse
- What’s New at Walt Disney World this Summer at Traveling Mamas
- The 50 States Series continues with West Virginia at Family Travel Guide.
- Children’s Museum of Phoenix at Traveling Mamas
- Baby Bald Eagle at Tripso. This is a live camera of an eagle’s nest. Very cool!
- Turning around a Situation at My Simpler Life
- How Standby Tickets Work at Byteful Travel
- Fun Day with Kids, Thomas the Tank Engine Style at The Digerati Life
- A Camping Trip at Cage Free Monkeys
- This isn’t a new post, but it’s humorous: How to Plan a Trip at Mad Kane’s Humor Blog