Apr 22 2009
This week’s roundup of great family-travel posts includes items from blogs I read regularly and submissions to the Family Travel blog carnival. If you have your own blog and occasionally write about family travel or daytrips, feel free to submit those posts to the carnival.
And now, for this week’s links:
- 10 Family Friendly Bed and Breakfasts at Travel Savvy Mom.
- Florida’s Top Ten Roller Coasters: Kids’ Picks at Away.com.
- 10 National Parks Every Kid Should See at Fodors.
- Family Travel in Wisconsin: The 50 State Series at Family Travel Guide.
- Be a Human Gyroscope at the Kansas Cosmosphere at Family Travel Guide.
- Taking the Kids to National Junior Ranger Day at Frommers.
- 10 Tips for Visiting the U.S. Capitol at Frommers.
- Five Activities in Florida North of Mickey’s House at Ciao Bambino.
- Dinosaur Hunting in Berkeley (CA) at Kids Go West.
- Top 10 North Carolina Family Fun Spots at Suite101.
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum in Baltimore at The Q Family Adventure.
- 7 Aquarium Bargains and Discounts around the U.S. at Travel Bargain Mama.
- Educational Sites to See in Hershey, PA, at Traveling Mom.
- TradersPoint Creamery in Zionsville, IN, at Traveling Mom.
- Cool Kids’ Activities in Palm Springs, CA, at TravelMuse.
- The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst, MA, at Backpack to Buggy.
- Kid Friendly Attractions in San Francisco, CA, at Best Kid Friendly Travel.
- A Walt Disney World Vacation at A Modern Parent.
- A primer on Priceline at The Digerati Life.