Jan 23 2009
Some finds from the week:
- Museum Adventure Pass at A Closer Look at Flyover Land. A Museum Adventure Pass is one of my favorite frugal travel ideas.
- I wrote posts about Presidential Historic Sites and National Park Service Passports at Uptake Attractions.
- What to Do in Boston at DeliciousBaby.
- Double the Adventure had posts on the San Diego Zoo and other California stops, plus a guest post about Arizona National Parks.
- The Charles M Schulz Museum at Kids Go West.
- 3 US Landmarks in the History of Flight at Frommers.
- Waterpark of America in Bloomington, MN, at Have Kid Will Travel.
- It was fun to be featured at Heading North After Naptime this week!
- Travel Tips for Families with Autism at Travelmuse.
- Review of the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA, at Homerun Mama.
- Jacksonville Zoo at The Rocket Scientist’s Guide to Raising Kids.
And if you’re in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area this weekend (or some other Saturdays this winter) you might want to check out Global Hotdish at the Minnesota History Center. I hope to report on it soon.
I’m expecting to be on hiatus from these roundup posts for a few weeks. (Hubby and I are planning some travel WITHOUT children!) By the time I resume in mid-February, I should have a lot to share.