Oct 16 2008
As much as I’d like to, I can’t possible see every great place with my kids. But if I were going to try, I’d look at these sites:
- CNN Travel offers tips for Kid-Friendly Exploration in San Francisco
- On the Go with Amy has a list of 9 Things to Do with Kids in Philly.
- Because of weather concerns, Debbie at DeliciousBaby had to change her plans and spent a lot more time at Chicago’s Notebaert Nature Museum than we did.
- Take Me to the Zoo: Travel Savvy Mom describes some great zoos from around the world. The U.S. entry is the San Diego Wild Animal Park.
- WeJustGotBack.com describes the new day-pass program at Orlando’s Nickelodeon Family Suites for an alternative to a day at Disney.
- Rookiemoms.com offers tips for a week’s stay in Austin, TX, with little ones.
- Michelle Tripp writes about a great family stay at Gateway Canyons.
- Just Go! describes the Vatican Splendors exhibit at the Minnesota History Center. This one we’ll probably get to see.
- Midwest Guest found a town that time forgot.
- Mommy Poppins recommends some toddler-friendly New York City-area apple orchards. If you’re looking for orchards in Minnesota, see my post on orchard visits at Uptake.com.
- MomAdvice’s Amy Clark found a great pumpkin patch in Michigan.
- Traveling Mamas have some Recommended Family-Friendly Halloween Events in LA.
- Backpack to Buggy knows Five Budget Friendly Ways to Make Any Trip Feel Like a Vacation.
- Vicki at Where the FuhKaui? found some great back roads in Colorado.
- USA Today tells about America’s Prettiest Towns.
- I haven’t flown with my kids yet, but if I ever do, I’ll keep in mind AirfareWatchdog’s Top Tips for Flying with Tots.
Do you know of any other recent posts on family travel in the U.S.? Add them to the comments!